Skymark Airlines will likely hold the following screenings in the coming months:
- US/Tokyo: May or June 2013
This is a great opportunity, with excellent monthly commute and consecutive days off.
Skymark Airlines is Japan’s 3rd largest carrier, currently operating 25 B737-800s with an average fleet age of 2.5 years. The airline has ordered 6 Airbus A330-300's that will be introduced into service from 2013 and 6 Airbus A380s, its first wide body aircraft. With these orders and increasing their B737 to 30 aircraft in 2013 there is an on-going demand for experienced Captains.
Skymark Airlines Pilot Testimonial
- An excellent opportunity for type rated pilots to fly the B737NG, or A330 and A380 in the future.
- 10 days off (9 consecutive) per month after completion of training, plus 20 days annual leave. Some annual leave days can be added to monthly days off.
- Excellent pay and allowances, including per diems, accommodation, furniture and air tickets for monthly commute.
- Rishworth provides you with both (at no cost to you) Worldwide Medical Insurance cover AND Personal Accident and Illness (Loss of Income / Income Protection) Insurance – both policies being market leading insurances.
"I am on my second contract with Rishworth Aviation and all I can say is thank you. When you are looking for a job, having the right agent to assist you is essential. The recruitment consultants are very efficient during the recruitment process and on my arrival in Japan, I didn´t find a Rishworth representative, I found a friend. Thank you Tsutomu Terashima san [Rishworth’s in market representative] for making everything so easy. Is Rishworth the best? I don’t know but they are doing an excellent job for me." (Rishworth Contractor, B737NG Captain, Skymark Airlines)
Rishworth contract pilots at Skymark Airlines are available to share their experiences and advice to you before your screening and start on contract.
When you are close to, or meet the minimum requirements of any job, by registering or logging in, you will have access to further details and can contact us to find out more.
We welcome your application and encourage you to apply for other jobs we have advertised that may be of interest to you.
Please visit our featured COUNTRIES for an overview of airlines our pilots fly with. Click here
To view more jobs. Click here