B737 NG Minimum Requirements
Positions are available for Type Rated and Non-Type Rated Captains and First Officers at Korean Air
NEW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
Korean Air has recently announced NEW minimum requirements effective immediately including:
- B744 pilots are now accepted for B777 Non Type Rated (NTR) positions
- Captains now only need a minimum of 4 years First Officer experience on any commercial aircraft (not just Jet).
To be invited to a Screening you will need to meet these Minimum Requirements.
- 1,000 + PIC hours on B737NG
- 2,000 + total PIC multi crew Jet hours
- 4,000 + total multi crew Jet hours
- 5,000 + total flight hours
- Flown on B737NG as PIC within the last 12 months OR 24 months if currently flying on any other Multi Crew Jet Aircraft
- Under 60 years of age
- 4 years experience as a First Officer commercial airline experience
- 500+ hours on B737NG
- 1,000+ total multi crew Jet hours
- Flown on B737NG within the last 12 months OR 24 months if currently flying on any other Multi Crew Jet Aircraft
- Under 45 years of age
- Hold a ATPL and have completed Secondary School OR Hold a CPL and hold a College or University Degree/Diploma
Please ensure that you meet the minimum requirements of the job you are applying for. If you do not meet these requirements we will not be able to process your application.
If you meet the requirements, click through to your preferred job below to apply online