Pilot Job: OK Airways B737 EFIS/NG Captains - NEW IMPROVED Pay & Rosters
- You are not logged in! If you have already joined LOGIN now.
- If you JOIN NOW and LOGIN, you will have access to further job information, highlighting jobs for which you may meet the requirements and can apply online.
||4 years - renewable
||Beijing, Tianjin, Xi'an or Changsha, China
- Total Flight Time: 5000 + hours
- PIC Time: 500+ hours on B737 EFIS or NG
- Experience: 5+ years flight experience with commercial airline/company
- Currency: Last flight as PIC on B737 within the last 12 months
- Age: Under 55 years at date of application
- ATPL: ICAO/JAA/FAA from a country that has Diplomatic Relations with China
- Passport: From a country that has diplomatic relations with China
Okay Airways was the first private airline in China, launched in March 2005, The airline operates passenger and cargo services and has a fleet of 33 aircraft and a large number of expatriates.
Screenings are on-going!
NEW IMPROVED Pay and Commuting & Non-commuting Rosters!!
When you are close to, or meet the minimum requirements of any job, by registering or logging in, you will have access to further details and can contact us to find out more.
We welcome your application and encourage you to apply for other jobs we have advertised that may be of interest to you.
Please visit our featured COUNTRIES for an overview of airlines our pilots fly with. Click here
To view more jobs. Click here