Pilot Job: Vietnam Airlines A320 | A321 TRE - EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
- You are not logged in! If you have already joined LOGIN now.
- If you JOIN NOW and LOGIN, you will have access to further job information, highlighting jobs for which you may meet the requirements and can apply online.
||5 year term
Type Rating Examiner / Designated Examiner / Flight Examiner
- 3,500 Total Flight Hours
- 1,500 Total PIC Hours on commercial aircraft & 500 Total PIC Hours on A320/A321
- Minimum Height - 165cm
- Last PIC flight on A320/A321 within the last 12 months at date of start of assignment
- Valid OPC
- Under 63 years of age for men and 58 for women (due to Vietnamese labour law)
- ICAO ATPL and International Flight Experience
- Currently working as a TRE on type for a minimum of 2 years. Must be able to provide an A320 TRE certificate from your CAA (if not on licence)
Excellent contract terms & commuting! Standard roster pattern of 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off. FOC tickets for rotation travel on the Vietnam Airlines network. World class medical insurance provided at no cost to you. Superior, on-call pilot support on the ground in Vietnam.
When you are close to, or meet the minimum requirements of any job, by registering or logging in, you will have access to further details and can contact us to find out more.
We welcome your application and encourage you to apply for other jobs we have advertised that may be of interest to you.
Please visit our featured COUNTRIES for an overview of airlines our pilots fly with. Click here
To view more jobs. Click here