Pilot Job: IBEX Airlines (Japan) CRJ700 Captains - Expressions of Interest ONLY!
- You are not logged in! If you have already joined LOGIN now.
- If you JOIN NOW and LOGIN, you will have access to further job information, highlighting jobs for which you may meet the requirements and can apply online.
||4 yrs for type rated captain; renewable
- Total Time: 3000 + hours
- PIC Time: 500+ PIC hours on CRJ
- Flight Currency: Date of last flight as PIC on CRJ within 12 months
- Age: Under 55 years at date of joining
- Must be familiar with FMS operation
- ICAO ATPL with valid CL65 (or CRJ equivalent)
- If you are JCAB licensed but do not meet the above minimum requirements please also contact us to discuss.
Screening runs one day for each candidate and consists of an interview and a Simulator Check.
- March 2017 (to be confirmed)
Please note IBEX Airlines is NOT currently accepting applications until the next screening is confirmed. Please do however register your interest by clicking the "APPLY" button or email your consultant and we will contact you once the airline has confirmed the next screening details and commenced the application process.
Commuting and Non-Commuting options; excellent pay, allowances & bonus
When you are close to, or meet the minimum requirements of any job, by registering or logging in, you will have access to further details and can contact us to find out more.
We welcome your application and encourage you to apply for other jobs we have advertised that may be of interest to you.
Please visit our featured COUNTRIES for an overview of airlines our pilots fly with. Click here
To view more jobs. Click here