Pilot Job: Fiji Airways B737NG First Officers
- You are not logged in! If you have already joined LOGIN now.
- If you JOIN NOW and LOGIN, you will have access to further job information, highlighting jobs for which you may meet the requirements and can apply online.
||3 year, renewable
||Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Auckland or Los Angeles
- Valid ATPL and B737NG type rating
- Total Time: 3000+ hours
- Total FO time on B737NG: 500+ hours
- Flown on type and rank within the last 6 months
- Preferably have the right to reside in the United States, Australia or New Zealand
- Maximum age 62 years at start of assignment.
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 5 or higher
Commuting contract based in sunny Fiji with a roster pattern of 20 days on duty and 10 days off duty. You can choose between a monthly accommodation allowance or international hotel accommodation when at base. 24 days paid Annual Leave.
When you are close to, or meet the minimum requirements of any job, by registering or logging in, you will have access to further details and can contact us to find out more.
We welcome your application and encourage you to apply for other jobs we have advertised that may be of interest to you.
Please visit our featured COUNTRIES for an overview of airlines our pilots fly with. Click here
To view more jobs. Click here