Pilot Job: EVA Air A330 | B777 | B744 Type Rated First Officers - Immediate Requirements!
- You are not logged in! If you have already joined LOGIN now.
- If you JOIN NOW and LOGIN, you will have access to further job information, highlighting jobs for which you may meet the requirements and can apply online.
||3 years, renewable
- Total Time: 2000+ hours (commercial)
- Time on type: 500+ hours on A330, B777 or B744
- Age: Under 45 years at start of contract
- Education: University/Bachelor Degree required and 2+ years civil aviation experience; OR High School Graduate and 5+ years civil aviation experience
- No history of accidents or incidents
- No criminal history
- ICAO ATP Licence with relevant jet type ratings
UPCOMING SCREENING DATES for B777 & B747 Type Rated pilots13 - 16 February 201720 - 23 February 20176 - 9 March 201720 - 23 March 201727 - 30 March 2017
UPCOMING SCREENING DATES FOR A330 Typed Rated pilots 20 - 23 February 201713 - 16 March 201727 - 30 March 2017
EVA Air, founded in 1989, is the second largest
Taiwanese Airline, operating passenger and cargo services to over 40
international destinations in Asia, Australia, Europe and North America. The
airline is based at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport and its fleet
currently consists of A321, A330, B744, B777, MD90 and MD11. Please contact Amanda.Delacruz@rishworthaviation.com for more information.
Great Airline with possible command upgrade!
When you are close to, or meet the minimum requirements of any job, by registering or logging in, you will have access to further details and can contact us to find out more.
We welcome your application and encourage you to apply for other jobs we have advertised that may be of interest to you.
Please visit our featured COUNTRIES for an overview of airlines our pilots fly with. Click here
To view more jobs. Click here