Pilot Job: EVA Air A330 | B777 | B744 Type Rated First Officers - Immediate Requirements!
- You are not logged in! If you have already joined LOGIN now.
- If you JOIN NOW and LOGIN, you will have access to further job information, highlighting jobs for which you may meet the requirements and can apply online.
||3 years, renewable
- Total Time: 2000+ hours (commercial)
- Time on type: 500+ hours on A330, B777 or B744
- Date of Last Flight: on relevant type within the last 12 months (at time of joining ground school)
- Age: Under 40 years at start of contract OR 40-45 years with PIC experience on multi engine, multi-crew jet
- Education: University/Bachelor Degree required and 2+ years civil aviation experience; OR High School Graduate and 5+ years civil aviation experience
- ICAO ATP Licence with relevant jet type ratings
- ICAO Class 1 Medical
- No history of accidents or incidents AND no criminal history
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
UPCOMING 2017 SCREENING DATES for B777 & B747 Type Rated pilots10-13 April 17-20 April 24-27 April 8-11 May22-25 May5-8 June12-15 June19-22 June
UPCOMING 2017 SCREENING DATES FOR A330 Typed Rated pilots 27-30 March 24-27 April 15-18 May12-15 June
EVA Air, founded in 1989, is the second largest
Taiwanese Airline, operating passenger and cargo services to over 40
international destinations in Asia, Australia, Europe and North America. The
airline is based at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport and its fleet
currently consists of A321, A330, B744 and B777.
Great Airline with possible command upgrade!
When you are close to, or meet the minimum requirements of any job, by registering or logging in, you will have access to further details and can contact us to find out more.
We welcome your application and encourage you to apply for other jobs we have advertised that may be of interest to you.
Please visit our featured COUNTRIES for an overview of airlines our pilots fly with. Click here
To view more jobs. Click here