Pilot Job: EVA Air A321 | A330 | B777 | B744 First Officers - NON type rated!
- You are not logged in! If you have already joined LOGIN now.
- If you JOIN NOW and LOGIN, you will have access to further job information, highlighting jobs for which you may meet the requirements and can apply online.
||3 years, renewable
- Total Time: 2000+ hours (commercial)
- Time on type: 500+ commercial hours on jet over 20 tons MTOW
- Date of Last Flight: on relevant type within 12 months
- Age: Under 45 years at start of contract
- Education: University/Bachelor Degree required and 2+ years civil aviation experience; OR High School Graduate and 5+ years civil aviation experience
- No history of accidents or incidents and no criminal history
- ICAO ATP Licence with relevant jet type ratings
UPCOMING 2017 SCREENING DATES:
20 - 23 February 2017
6 - 9 March 2017
13 - 16 March 2017
20 - 23 March 2017
27 - 30 March 2017
10 - 13 April 2017
17 - 20 April 2017
24 - 27 April 2017
EVA Air, founded in 1989, is the
second largest Taiwanese Airline, operating passenger and cargo services to
over 40 international destinations in Asia, Australia, Europe and North
America. The airline is based at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport and its
fleet currently consists of A321, A330, B744, B777, MD90 and MD11.
Please contact Amanda.Delacruz@rishworthaviation.com for more information.
Great Airline with possible command upgrade!
When you are close to, or meet the minimum requirements of any job, by registering or logging in, you will have access to further details and can contact us to find out more.
We welcome your application and encourage you to apply for other jobs we have advertised that may be of interest to you.
Please visit our featured COUNTRIES for an overview of airlines our pilots fly with. Click here
To view more jobs. Click here