||3 years renewable with Global Crew.
||London/Gatwick, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Bangkok, and Paris.
- EASA ATPL Licence
- EASA Medical Class one
- 5,000 hours total time
- 2,500 hours on any EFIS commercial jet aircraft
- 1,500 PIC hours on any EFIS jet aircraft OR 1,500 FO hours on wide body jets
- Non type rated B777/B787 pilots need to provide a training cost bond
Screenings ongoing throughout the year.
On behalf of Norwegian Long Haul A/S we are looking for Relief Captains to fly Norwegian's new B787 Dreamliners. An excellent opportunity to build your career on one of the world's most modern long haul aircraft.
Pilots will be employed by Global Crew, in accordance with the applicable laws of the respective base country.
- Great pay and per diems
- Layover accommodation and ground transportation provided by Norwegian
- Travel benefits for pilot and qualifying family members
- Medical and Personal Accident and Illness insurances are provided by Rishworth at no charge.
See what our pilots have to say about flying the B787 Dreamliner for Norwegian Long Haul in our latest Pilot Life video.
When you are close to, or meet the minimum requirements of any job, by registering or logging in, you will have access to further details and can contact us to find out more.
We welcome your application and encourage you to apply for other jobs we have advertised that may be of interest to you.
Please visit our featured COUNTRIES for an overview of airlines our pilots fly with. Click here
To view more jobs. Click here