Pilot Job: B737 Chief Pilot Norwegian Air International
- You are not logged in! If you have already joined LOGIN now.
- If you JOIN NOW and LOGIN, you will have access to further job information, highlighting jobs for which you may meet the requirements and can apply online.
||Dublin, Ireland (note taxes and social security are paid in Ireland as this is an Irish employment contract).
- A current licence with a B737 rating
- JAA/EASA Licence and Class 1 Medical
- Have current or previous TRI / TRE qualification
- Administrative and flight operations management experience
- Good knowledge of Tech Ops IT systems and MS Office
- Safety Management System competency
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Competitive salary and pension package on offer, Health insurance provided from start of employment, ID travel benefits are provided to pilots and their qualifying family members on Norwegian services according to their policies.
When you are close to, or meet the minimum requirements of any job, by registering or logging in, you will have access to further details and can contact us to find out more.
We welcome your application and encourage you to apply for other jobs we have advertised that may be of interest to you.
Please visit our featured COUNTRIES for an overview of airlines our pilots fly with. Click here
To view more jobs. Click here