This role is based in Nigeria.
This growing airline is seeking an Engineering & Maintenance Manager to be responsible for the availability and reliability of the Embraer fleet.
- 10+ years experience as an Embraer aircraft maintenance engineer, with at least 3 years in Fleet Management/Head of Department or similar Senior/Supervisor role
- Valid B1/B2 licence, plus approval on ERJ145 and E195
- Specialist knowledge of (i) Embraer Aircraft Systems, (ii) Aviation Legislation (iii) Industrial Safety Standards
- Demonstrated experience in People Management and Project Management
- Proficiency in computer applications and MRO systems
- Communicate with internal/external customers on business requirements, progress status of the fleet serviceability, limitation of aircraft and delays.
- Monthly/Quarterly planning of resources, training and activities of various fleet teams.
- Review audit/inspection reports, execute short term corrective action and recommend long term corrective actions.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) include fleet availability, dispatch reliability, timely closure of audit findings, and number of incidents/accidents, among others.
Rishworth Aviation has extensive experience supporting aviation personnel in Africa. We will support you through the application process and facilitate communications with the airline.
Apply now to learn more about this opportunity.