This job is based in Adelaide, Australia.
We have an excellent opportunity available for Heavy Maintenance LAMEs. Our client is a forward-thinking, growing organisation, offering excellent terms and career opportunities.
- BAE146 B1.1 (preferred), and/or
- Dash8-100/200/300, and/or
- Challenger CL604
A LAME is responsible to the applicable SBE, BMPS and Leading Hand for the performance and completion of assigned aircraft maintenance. A LAME is a Certifying Employee, responsible to the HQS and RMM for the supervision and certification of aircraft maintenance on behalf of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Ensure all aircraft maintenance, maintenance documentation and certification is carried out and completed in accordance with the MOE, Procedures Manuals and responsible CAMO requirements;
- Perform supervision of Maintenance Personnel for any allocated maintenance task in accordance with procedures;
- Ensure all maintenance certified is carried out in accordance with Maintenance Data;
- Ensure Complex Maintenance Task has been certified by the appropriately authorised Certifying Employee in accordance with procedures;
- Ensure all maintenance and the associated Maintenance Record has been completed and certified correctly by appropriately authorised Certifying Employee prior to issue of a CRS;
- Ensure all Specialist Maintenance has been performed, the associated Maintenance Record is completed and certified correctly by appropriately authorised Specialist Maintenance Certifying Employee prior to issue of a CRS;
- Ensure all Critical Maintenance Tasks have been completed with the applicable control procedure prior to issue of a CRS;
- Ensure all maintenance is completed and certified or deferred in accordance with the MOE prior to issue of CRS