This role is based in Nigeria.
This growing airline is seeking a Technical Services Engineer - Powerplant to ensure seamless and effective technical services support to the airline's entire fleet.
- Evaluate Airworthiness Directives / Service Bulletins and preparation compliance documents.
- Perform aircraft system reliability and performance monitoring using AHM/AHEAD PRO and other applicable mechanisms and make recommendations for corrective actions necessary to avoid unscheduled maintenance.
- Evaluate and issue compliance documents for Airframe related ATA s including Aircraft structures.
- Provide technical assistance to the management regarding airframe, cabin and structural areas of the aircraft.
- 6+ years experience in CAMO area, specifically in (Airframe/Structures) (Technical services/development/ systems) engineering discipline post study Bachelor of Science degree or above in Mechanical , Electro-Mechanical, Aeronautical engineering and related engineering fields.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Major projects management experience is advantageous
Apply now to learn more about this opportunity.