This position is based in Nigeria, Africa.
Azman Air is a growing airline in the rapidly expanding West African Aviation market. They are seeking A340-600 Engineers to support the operations of their recently acquired aircraft.
- ICAO Engineer Licence - B1 or B2
- Valid A340 Type Rating
- Experience with A340-600 Rolls-Royce Trent 500
- 8 weeks on/2 weeks off, with paid tickets home
- Furnished accommodation provided
- International medical insurance
- Increased payout if you are both B1 and B2 qualified
Rishworth Aviation in Africa
Rishworth Aviation has extensive experience supporting aviation personnel working in Africa. We support large expat communities in Africa and understand the opportunities and challenges in this market. Rishworth has over 35 years helping aviation professionals find great new roles.
"Rishworth’s team of skilled people understood my requirements and helped me move to Nigeria on short notice. I didn’t believe it would be this easy, but through their help it was a pleasant experience. Rishworth has a strong and dedicated team."
V. Nambiar, Engineer (A340), Azman Air.
Apply now to learn more.